- The use of coaster.cloud is completely free.
- The operator assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information published here. The use of the data is at your own risk.
- The operator is to be kept free from any liability claims that may be due to direct or indirect damages derive from the contents of coaster.cloud.
- The operator assumes no responsibility for the content that he did not create or did not take note of.
- Even if we make an effort, we cannot guarantee an uninterrupted retrieval of the website. Liability is hereby expressly contradicted. This also applies to our Open Coaster Interface.
- You allow the operator to delete or block your user account and content at any time.
- You also allow the operator to modify your text material if deemed necessary.
b. Rights and obligations of the user
- You can delete your user account at any time.
- You can always delete your publsihed images on coaster.cloud yourself.
- You note that once published text material may not be deleted without cause.
- You agree that the material you provide via coaster.cloud will be published under various Creative Common licenses. You remain the copyright owner for images and gives only coaster.cloud the right for publishing your images.
- You agree that your text material will be mixed with other users' text material.
- You agree that your uploaded images will be automatically cropped.
- You agree that coaster.cloud limits the attribution to the largest resolution of the images.
- You note that if you delete your user account, the change history remains anonymous.
c. Subject to change
- You are entitled to object to the changes. In case of contradiction is the further use of
coaster.cloud prohibited. If you have created a user account, you can delete this independently. 3. The changes are considered accepted and binding if you continue to use coaster.cloud after the change has been effective.